With SoilBio1 fertilizer Cassava farming is much more profitable
- No more headache with:
- Mealybug infestation
- Whitefly, Red Mites,
- Bacteria Blight, Brown Leaf Spot, and others
- More roots & longer roots - Yield can double from 20 Ton/Ha
- Dramatic increase in starch content
If you have the worst soil, and your last cassava crop was infested with insect & disease,
please give us a call.
Cassava is well adapted to adverse conditions and various soil fertility. It needs adequate soil moisture mainly during planting; once sprouted, it can withstand several months of drought. Even though this is the case, cassava requires proper care of the soil especially when farmers plant cassava on the same field for many consecutive years. Common problems after 2-3 years for planting are:
1. Soil degradation,
2. Increasing fertilizer use: NPK, foliage spray, chicken manure, ...
3. Increasing in insects and diseases infestation,
-- Mealybug infestation,
-- Whitefly & Red mites, ..
-- Bacterial Blight, Brown Leave Spot, ...
4. Lower yield,
5. Low starch content,
6. Becoming uneconomical.
The mealybug infestation is especially a big problem in these area. The mealybug infestation occur during the summer months when cassava plants are the weakest with minimal moisture in the soil.
Using BiolBio1 Fertilizer
Many cassava farmers have greatly benefit from SoilBio1 Fertilizer already. Cassava farmers are overwhelmed by how SoilBio1 fertilizer impacted a wide range of their cassava farming problems. The list below are issues that SoilBio1 fertilizer improves.
1. Improvement of soil fertility: soil structure & water retention.
2. Decreasing fertilizer use: NPK, no foliage spray, no chicken manure required,...
3. Virtually eliminating insects and diseases infestation,
-- Virtually eliminating Mealybug infestation,
-- Virtually eliminating Whitefly & Red mites, ..
-- Virtually eliminating Bacterial Blight, Brown Leave Spot, ...
4. Increasing yield,
5. Increasing starch content,
6. Profitable farming.
Apply SoilBio1 fertilizer twice: once about 10 days after planting, and the second time 3 months after the first application. Per Application:
-- Use 3 bottles of SoilBio1 fertilizer per hectare.
-- Use 3-9 Kg of local palm sugar per hectare depending on the soil.
-- Use 15 Kg of NPK fertilizer as per hectare.
Cassava farmers need to apply SoilBio1 fertilizer early--apply one day after planting or after the cassava have sprouted for about 2 Cm. The number and length of storage roots is determined during this first month of planting. This is especially important for the month of April and May when mealybug can destroy the new crops.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Farmers are encouraged to observe and monitor the improvement in soil structure, plant health, root numbers and length development.
SoilBio1 affects factors such as soil fertility, soil structure, and soil water content that limit the number of storage roots and starch content. Within the first week of SoilBio1 application, the soil become loose.
Plants & Leaves
Within 5 to 10 days after SoilBio1 application, farmers will notice the change in the cassava new sprout. The stem is larger, and the leaves are larger and thicker. Most importantly is the number of leaves that stay in the stem. This is an important factor indicating that there is enough moisture in the soil.
Roots & Starch
Farmers can check and observe storage roots development within 2-3 month after planting. SoilBio1 affect the number of roots and storage roots development early on through the improvement of the soil, microbes, nutrients, and roots system. Each plant will have more storage roots, longer roots, and higher starch content.
- Next Generation of fertilizer ...For Sustainable Agriculture
- Universally Applicable...SoilBio1 is formulated to work in all soil types and climates. It is not crop specific. It works equally well on all agricultural crops, horticultural plants, shrubs, tree, pastures and turf.
- Enhances the natural flavor and taste of fruits and vegetables... SoilBio1 optimizes the nutrient and enzymatic uptake of plants. It mediates the optimum utilization of macro and micronutrients, as well as various enzymes associated with the metabolic activity of plants and soil.
- Improve soil Fertility... Fundamental and rapid improvement of soil structure is immediately observable. Soils become aerated. Water infiltration and retention are improved.
- Vibrant Growth... SoilBio1 profoundly affects the complex chemical and biological systems associated with crop nutrition and soil fertility.
- Over all Performance... SoilBio1 increases yield, protects plants from insects and diseases, improves drought resistance.